Terms and Conditions
Consignments are currently being accepted. Thank you for choosing the Up Scale Consignment Shop for your items.
- All items must be clean and in excellent repair with no stains, breakage, tears, or missing parts. Only quality items will be considered for consignment.
- All clothing must be washed, pressed, and/or laundered, and either on a hanger or neatly folded.
- You may consign a total of ten (10) clothing items, ten (10) jewelry items, and/or ten (10) other general consignment items each week.
- You will receive 50% of the sale price for each item that sells within 60 days. After 60 days, you will receive 25% of the sale price.
- After 90 days, you must pick up the item(s). Any items not sold or picked up after 90 days will become property of the Up Scale Consignment Shop.
- The Up Scale Consignment Shop will set all sale prices.
- The Up Scale Consignment Shop has the right to reject any item.
- Disbursement checks for your sold consigned items will be available after each 30 day period. You may pick up your check at the Up Scale Consignment location during the posted consignment acceptance hours. If you prefer to have the check mailed to you, the Up Scale Consignment Shop will charge a $1.50 handling fee.
- The Up Scale Consignment Shop is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Items should be brought to the rear double door entrance of the Up Scale Consignment Shop, located in the brick building behind the "Farmer's Wife" and the "Curves" location at 103 South Carlisle Street, Greencastle, PA.
Items will be accepted for consignment at the following times OR by appointment: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays: From 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. and from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. Saturdays: From 8:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.